We supply fuel products to homes, farms, gas stations, excavation companies, the logging industry and many other professional applications. Whether you need a small delivery of 100 gallons of heating oil or a transport load of 10,000 gallons, you can rely on Pratum Co-op to get your deliveries done on time with our unsurpassed focus on customer service.
Auto Fill Plan
Customer tanks can be scheduled to be filled automatically based on expected usage. The requirements are simple! A customer must have a Pratum Co-op credit account in good standing and allow Pratum Co-op delivery personnel unobstructed access to fuel tanks during normal working hours. Minimum delivery is 100 gallons and the minimum tank size is 220 gallons for use of this plan.
Want to set up Auto Fill? Call today! 503-364-3353
What does the Fuel Tank Maintenance Hygiene program do?
- Assists you with complete management of fuel storage and usage.
- Identifies what is going on with your fuel and its containers.
- Provides products, information and service options to remedy any current issues and help prevent problems in the future.
For more information about this and other programs, call today! 503-364-3353
What are the causes of poor fuel hygiene?
- Water can collect in a fuel storage system from various sources, including condensation. This is a common concern as water contributes to microbial and fungal growth.
- Microbes feed on the hydro carbons in fuel and create a byproduct that will contaminate fuel and eventually damage equipment, causing clogged filters and over all reduced performance.
- Ultra-low sulphur bio blend diesel absorbs more water than non-bio diesel contributing to the growth of microbes and fungus.
Have questions about your fuel hygiene? Call today! 503-364-3353
Fuel Diagnostic Process (No cost to Pratum Co-op customers)
- A Pratum Co-op representative will take samples from the bottom of bulk fuel storage tanks, checking for water and debris.
- We run culture tests on the samples to identify bacterial or fungal growth.
- If no additives have been used in your fuel, an extensive fuel quality test can be done to set a baseline for helping with future treatments of the fuel.
- Based on the test results your Pratum Co-op representative can help you decide which products and services are best suited for your Tank Maintenance Hygiene Program.
Call today about fuel diagnostics! 503-364-3353
- Preventative maintenance service (no cost to Pratum Co-op customers) includes annual sampling and testing of bulk fuel tanks and their inventory.
- Use of fuel additives including biocides and fungicides to kill current infestations.
- Use of fuel stabilizers and tank cleaners to help with initial problems and to prevent the return of harmful fungus and microbes.
- Use of Cummins approved performance additives to add detergents, lubricity enhancers and cetane improvers which can improve fuel economy up to 8%.
Call us today to set up an appointment for a free evaluation! 503-364-3353
Power Service Additives
We are also a proud partner with Power Service Diesel Additives. From their performance additives Diesel Kleen, Diesel Kleen with Winter Anti-Gel and Bio Kleen, a bacteria and fungus killer, they have it all. For more information on these products, take a look at their website.