Pratum Co-op is an agricultural cooperative dedicated to innovative solutions, excellent service, and long-term relationships.
Serving Oregon Agriculture Since 1946
In 1946, farmers in the community of Pratum, just east of Salem, founded a co-op to handle the prime seed produced in the fertile soil of our Willamette Valley. The co-op became known as Pratum Co-op and became a supplier of fertilizer, crop protection and petroleum products.
More than a half century later, each division of Pratum Co-op has expanded dramatically. Since 1946, Pratum Co-op has experienced steady growth and is continually developing new and innovative ways to better serve it’s customers.
- Integrity: honesty, always doing the right thing
- Safety: committed to a safe environment for our employees and customers
- Professionalism: dealing with all relationships in a courteous and respectful manner with a positive image
- Results Oriented: delivering on our promise
- Teamwork: respecting one another with humility
- Stewardship: careful and responsible management in the best interest of our owners
- Customer Service: exceeding the expectations of those we serve